It is a universal law that you cannot get something for free. To avail the perks, you need to pay a price for that and sometimes that price may be in terms of money, health, or both. Females often raise the criterion of women’s fitness so high that it becomes impossible to attain that weight while extra calories act as a major hurdle. To get rid of the stubborn fats’ females opt for weight loss pills and try to achieve that set criterion. However, this might cost you your health as well as your money.
In this article, we will address the concern of whether weight loss pills are safe or not.
Who Can Answer?
Well, the side effects of weight loss pills vary from person to person. It is likely to be possible that if one pill has adverse reactions on one human it might work opposite for the other. Therefore, the side effects of weight loss pills are subjective. But we can take a comparative overview between the natural weight loss pills and pills having unnatural ingredients to know which category falls into the safer zone.
Natural Weight Loss Pills
If I say that natural weight loss pills have no side effects, and it is completely safe for females to use then I would be misleading you. As I said earlier, to achieve something, one must pay the price. However, the price, while using natural weight loss pills is not that adverse and is mild. They are temporary and do not lead to permanent diseases or malfunctioning human organs. Some of the effects a natural weight loss might cause are:
- It can cause Headache.
- It can trigger sleep problems.
- The blood sugar level might be affected.
- It can lead to nausea, upset stomach, and anxiety.
- High blood pressure along with vomiting is likely to occur.
- It can lead to gastric problems and bloating as well.
Unnatural Pills for Weight Loss
Some diet pills do not contain natural ingredients rather they contain stimulants, antidepressants, laxatives, and other illegal ingredients. These pills not only affect your health but do not contribute much to weight loss. Therefore, these types of pills are heavy on your pockets and health as well. Some ingredients which cause adverse effects in the human body are mentioned below:
- Fluoxetine is an antidepressant that is allowed only on prescription however it is used in weight loss supplements as well which has numerous negative effects.
- Orlistat though helps lose weight tremendously but also results in stool formation and gassiness.
- Phenolphthalein is a laxative that results in diarrhea, fluid loss, and imbalances electrolytes in the blood.
- Furosemide can result in muscle weakness, dehydration and it also imbalances the electrolytes in the blood.
Note: hence, it is advised that before you buy any weight loss supplement, read the ingredients list and make sure that it does not contain any of such harmful substances that might add more to your suffering.
As mentioned earlier, one must pay the price to achieve something. However, you need to make sure that the price should not cost you your health and peace of mind. If a pill suits your body’s metabolism and functionality then you may keep taking it but do not prescribe it to someone else as it might have different reactions in their body.
The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.